"True confidence comes from only 1 place .....knowing that YOU did the work."
NHL All Star Brian Elliott pictured above instructed at our Madison Wi USA Camp
1) CLICK THE REGISTRATION LINK TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT & PROCEED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION.
2) IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR ADDITIONAL CAMPS PLEASE DO SO BY CLICKING THE CAMPS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE. ALL CAMPS ARE LIMITED IN ENROLMENT TO ENSURE THAT NO CAMP IS EVER OVER SOLD.
3) ALL CAMPS ARE CONSIDERED CONFIRMED ONCE THE FIRST PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED AND THE REGISTRATION EMAIL IS RECEIVED.
4) DUE TO THE EXCLUSIVE NATURE OF THESE CAMPS NO SESSIONS ARE HELD WITHOUT PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION. THERE ARE NO WALK UP REGISTRATIONS AVAILABLE.
5) MOST CLIENTS SELECT MORE THAN ONE CAMP AND THEREFORE ELITE GOALIES REWARDS ATHLETES IN OUR SUMMER WARRIOR PROGRAM (register for 3 camps and immediately receive 10% off)
6) REGISTRATIONS ARE ALL COMPLETED ONLINE THROUGH MAJOR CREDIT CARDS. (INSTALMENT PLAN IS AVAILABLE AND ARE INTEREST FREE )
Elite Goalies specializes in providing the highest quality and exclusive training to goaltenders from Rep to Professional/National Teams. Each stage of the process is closely monitored to ensure that the learning process is not compromised . There are no shortcuts to success, it is hard work, dedication, hockey intelligence and mentorship. Our programs are designed to promote mastery within our students and encourages our professional coaches to continue growing with the game. Inspiring new techniques and organized responses to some of the games most prolific goal scorers keeps EG on the cuttinge and ahead of the developmental curve in goaltending. Breaking the techniques down into specific and customizable pieces enables goaltenders of all styles to benefit from our camp experience.
This 3 day camp is the perfect compliment to the High Performance or Top Prospects Training camp. This camp extension is designed to focus on guiding goaltenders in developing their personal Game Plan resulting in consistent performances. Goaltenders will have 4 additional on ice sessions, 3 off ice sessions and 4 classroom seminars designed to focus on the following areas 1) Personal Game Plan, Advanced Tracking, Positioning and Depth Management, Recovery Tactics and Techniques, Box Control, Trajectory and Net-space Coverage.The emphasis is placed on establishing a solid system that goaltenders can call their own, stick to and work from as they continue on their developmental path. Having a system means that goaltenders will focus more on identifying developing plays than what they need to do to get into position. That automated response that is developed in this course frees the goaltender from decisions (moment to moment) to instinct (a more natural less restrictive approach). This course is best taken as an add on course for (advanced) High Performance Goaltenders or Top Prospects registrants.
Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it. ~Author Unknown
"Those who truly have the spirit of champions are never wholly happy with an easy win. Half the satisfaction stems from knowing that it was the time and the effort you invested that led to your high achievement." ~ Nicole Haislett